Hit Your Reset Button at Rise in Malibu
Malibu Drug & Alcohol Treatment
Relax. Our focus is you, the individual, not the disease. Our highly trained and experienced staff will provide you with an evidence-based and holistic experience when you enter treatment at Rise in Malibu. Our goal: your recovery.
Let Our Malibu Treatment Center Heal You.
In America today, over 23 million people are addicted to a substance. The sad truth is only 11% of those addicted get treatment. Rise in Malibu saw the need for a drug and alcohol treatment center in Malibu that allows people who are addicted, a place to recover in peace with the latest and best treatment methods available. Our goal is to provide a truly individualized treatment experience, based on each client’s unique needs, including those with co-occurring mental illness.
Why Do I Need Addiction Treatment?
When a person is addicted to drugs and alcohol, they may seek outpatient treatment which can many times fail in producing the type of care that can lead to long-term recovery. Drug rehab programs provide clients with the tools necessary for them to learn how to deal and cope with life without having to self-medicate. Rise in Malibu offers a full-continuum, alcohol and drug treatment program in the beautiful city of Malibu in Southern California that places client care above everything. Our drug rehab program will provide clients with an experience that offers them the opportunity to work with our expert medical professionals and experienced addiction specialists in order to craft a unique treatment plan that fits their needs.
The Rise in Malibu Difference
We believe in your recovery. Our staff has one focus and that is providing you with the necessary tools to overcome your drug problem and start a new life in recovery. When you enter treatment at Rise in Malibu, you are entering an experience that will change your life. Our evidenced-based program, extensive aftercare programming, medical knowledge, luxury amenities, gourmet food, holistic therapies, and our overall program will provide you with the opportunity to achieve long-term recovery.
What Exactly is a Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Malibu?
Treatment programs for addiction can vary drastically because those who suffer from drug or alcohol addiction vary drastically.
Typically, patients find the most success by going the inpatient route, and for those accustomed to a certain lifestyle, an inpatient rehab like Rise in Malibu. During your stay at our drug and alcohol treatment program in Malibu, you will live and receive treatment in the same location throughout your stay. Some of the activities and therapies utilized at the Rise in Malibu program include:
- “Blue Zone” Setting on the Coast of the Pacific Ocean
- Small, Intimate Group Therapy Sessions
- Holistic Therapies such as Yoga, Saunas, Swimming, Massages & More.
- One-on-One Therapy with an Experienced Addiction Professional
- Gourmet Meals & Custom Meal Options
- Recreational Activities such as Swimming, Beach Visits, Surfing, Paddleboarding, Horseback Riding, Kayaking, Fishing, Hikes and More.
- Addiction Education & Family Support
- Introduction to Recovery Support Groups
- Introduction to the Continue Rising Aftercare Program™
- Continued Access to Services & Staff After Treatment
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to treating addiction. The program itself can last anywhere from 30-90 days depending on your personal situation. After clients complete their initial stay, it is our goal through the Continue Rising Aftercare Plan™ to arm you with all the tools needed in order to avoid a relapse.
What to Expect at Our Addiction Treatment Program
Many people think that the ultimate goal of rehab is to just get and stay clean and sober, while the real goal is to work through the core issues that led you down this path in the first place. Often times, genetics play a huge role, and sometimes it can be deeper issues that can be explored through therapy. This is why Rise in Malibu offers a truly customizable drug rehab program that treats the mind, body, and spirit of those afflicted by addiction.
Many programs utilize the 30-day treatment model as the basis of their program, however, here at Rise in Malibu we do not like place limitations on the length of stay. No two clients are alike, which is why our treatment stay can range anywhere from 30-90 days depending on your personal situation.
When you enter the luxury drug and alcohol treatment program at Rise in Malibu you can expect a full treatment experience. From our gorgeous setting on the Pacific Coast Highway to our trusted staff of addiction treatment professionals, Rise in Malibu is dedicated to offering you all the tools you need in order to achieve long-term recovery from drug abuse.
How Our Malibu Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center Supports You
First, coming to Rise in Malibu gives you some time away from outside influences so you can concentrate on yourself. The first few weeks, and even months can be very difficult to try and stay clean and sober without someone else holding you accountable, especially if you’ve been living in an enabling environment. But remember, staying clean and sober isn’t the only goal here.
We want you to live happy and free of mind or mood altering substances. No one gets clean and sober to be miserable. Here at Rise in Malibu, we will also show you how to actually have fun and enjoy life. We offer activities like life skills training, music therapy, and animal therapy. You can quickly learn that your worst day sober is better than your best day using.
Although happiness is the goal, it does take some work to get there. We use different types of therapies to help you get to where you want to be. Rise in Malibu also encourages you to include families and loved ones in your sessions so that everyone can heal.
You May Be Wondering…
How Can Rise in Malibu Help?
- Our staff has over 40+ years of combined experience in treatment with backgrounds in traditional, clinical, holistic & medical therapies.
- We offer an evidenced-based, fully transformative treatment program that aims to achieve sustainable, long-term recovery.
- We believe in a full continuum of care, meaning after you leave us, we don’t give up on your recovery.
- Rise in Malibu offers unique holistic therapies such as massage therapy, breathwork training, yoga, & meditative training.
- Our program offers traditional addiction therapies such as CBT, DBT, family therapy, individual & group sessions, relapse prevention & more.
- In addition to traditional & holistic programming, we offer modern therapies for treating drug abuse such as art therapy, music therapy, experiential therapy, wellness & exercise therapies, & more.
- Our gorgeous facility is located in Malibu, on the cliffs of the Pacific Ocean provides a secluded setting that promotes healing & recovery.
- We offer private rooms, ocean views, gourmet food, a private pool & jacuzzi, as well as other luxurious amenities.
- At the end of the day, your success is our success. Our goal is your long-term recovery.
Rise in Malibu is Your Top Choice for a Drug Rehab in Malibu
Our aim at Rise in Malibu is to craft a personalized treatment plan utilized the types of therapies that suits both your wants and your needs.
Some struggling addicts and alcoholics that come through our doors find that they are interested in hobbies and goals again that they left behind due to their addictions, and our trained addiction treatment professionals want you to encourage you or your loved one to live your best life and feel whole.
We will put together an entire continuation plan for your treatment exit. In early recovery, it’s very important to live in drug-free housing, which is why it may be important to explore sober living housing,or have a “Sober living buddy”to continue helping you get back on your feet. Heading straight back into old environments isn’t healthy or safe. When you’re living with other people who are going through the same things as you, you can relate to one another and you are always surrounded by support.