A Clinical + Holistic Approach to Addiction Treatment
Relax. Our focus is you, the individual, not the disease. Our highly trained and experienced staff will provide you with an evidence-based and holistic experience when you enter treatment at Rise in Malibu. Our goal: your recovery.
The Path to Recovery at Rise in Malibu
Are you one of the millions of Americans who are silently suffering from an addiction to drugs and/or alcohol? If you are ready to change your situation, the drug rehab program at Rise in Malibu is here to help. The goal of our program is to identify, diagnose, and treat the core issues that led to substance abuse, as well as co-occurring mental illnesses that may be hindering a person’s ability to recover.
Our unique drug rehab program was crafted to represent an immediate response to the critical nature of substance abuse. The benefits of seeking help at a residential program far outweigh the benefits of outpatient or individual therapy for those whose addiction issues have accelerated to a dangerous level of behaviors that can include:
- repeated treatment failures
- repeated relapses
- increased tolerance
- compromised legal, financial, medical and relationship issues
Rise in Malibu incorporates solid, evidenced-based treatment. We are guided by the unspoken contract that you have desperately altered your current lifestyle and priorities and have expressed a desire for change and handed over your level of despair to Rise in Malibu. We, in turn, honor and match your driven commitment to change by agreeing to provide you the opportunity for treatment in structured, residential programming.
How Our Inpatient Rehab in Malibu Can Help
We understand that you have utilized your valuable resources to hire us to do a job for you, and also understand that you have hired us because it is a job that you now understand that you cannot do for yourself and as such, have agreed to let us do the work you have entrusted us to do.
When you enter the recovery program at Rise in Malibu you can expect your individualized treatment programming to include the following therapeutic work and associated therapies:
- Individual and/or family therapy three times per week with your assigned doctorate level clinical psychologist, licensed in California
- Individual case management/therapy with your assigned case manager, licensed or associate MFT/MSW two times per week
- A weekly, in-house appointment with our highly-experienced addiction psychiatrist specializing in assessment and treatment of dual-diagnosis issues.
- A weekly, in-house appointment with our board-certified internal and addiction medicine specialist
- Holistic appointments to include massage, acupuncture, yoga and training sessions in various forms of meditative practices
- Individual sessions with a drug and alcohol counselor
- Off-site weekly experiential therapy with our nature therapist that rotate through equine therapy, ropes courses, hikes, ocean-based activities, and wildlife interaction
- Groups with topics to include men’s, women’s, family dynamics, relapse prevention, neurobiology of addiction, anger and stress management, conflict resolution, trauma resolution, and healthy communication
- Community-based recovery support programming to include Alcoholics Anonymous, Step Study meetings, and SMART Recovery meetings both on-site and off property
Rise in Malibu will introduce every client to the tenets of 12 Step AA and SMART Recovery (Self Management Through Recovery Training) community abstinence-based support programs, assist them in establishing a foundation with these programs and will help to ensure that each client will also maintain ongoing therapeutic, clinical support as well- this combination of continued psychotherapy and community-based support is one of the important keys to sustainable recovery.
Once you are preparing to leave our inpatient program in Malibu, we will work on your aftercare planning through our unique Continue Rising Aftercare Plan. To learn more about aftercare, click here.
A Few Reasons
Why You Should Choose Rise in Malibu
- We have a highly-experienced staff who is dedicated to your recovery.
- We offer luxury amenities, alongside fully transformative treatment programs that aim to achieve long-term recovery.
- We believe in a full continuum of care, meaning we handle everything from detoxification to inpatient treatment.
- We offer the unique Continue Rising Aftercare Plan™ that allows clients to avoid relapse and achieve long-term success in recovery.
- Rise in Malibu offers a unique approach to treatment mixed with evidence-based, holistic and traditional methods.
- At the end of the day, your success is our success. Our goal is your long-term recovery.