During this time of uncertainty, Rise in Malibu has taken valuable steps in order to continue helping those struggling with drug & alcohol abuse, while also responding to the Coronavirus Disease 2019. We care deeply about the health, wellness, and safety of our clients, staff, and visitors. While it is a stressful time, we believe that keeping our doors open to those suffering from addiction and mental health is absolutely necessary and will continue to be available to those seeking help.
As leaders in the treatment industry, we believe it is our duty to adapt our policies in order to contain this epidemic and continue to help others find lasting recovery from substance abuse.
Rise in Malibu’s COVID-19 Policy
In order to provide clients with the best care possible, we have made changes to many aspects of our program to effectively treat substance abuse while keeping clients safe from COVID-19. This includes:
- Every client undergoes a full medical evaluation prior to entry by our Medical Director.
- Every client is being tested for COVID-19.
- Every person who steps on the property is required to undergo a medical examination and temperature check for a fever, the most common symptom of COVID-19.
- Constant surface cleaning and sanitization of common areas.
- Each client resides in a private room with en-suite bathrooms for maximum social distancing.
- We are providing clients with wellness shots and immunity-boosting meals for reduced risk.
- All staff will receive information and training on COVID-19 as well as preventative and containment measures.
COVID-19 Common Symptoms
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please seek immediate medical care.
- Difficulty breathing
Preventing of COVID-19
In order to effectively stop the spread of the Coronavirus 2019, Rise in Malibu suggests the following preventive measures:
- Regularly wash your hands for 30 seconds.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid handshakes, handholding, hugs and other forms of touching.
- If you are sick, stay home. and contact your healthcare provider.
- The CDC is recommending the use of N95 Masks for people who are infected.
Treating Drug & Alcohol Abuse During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Rise in Malibu prides itself on our ability to offer the best care possible when seeking treatment for drug & alcohol abuse. With the COVID-19 outbreak spreading, we have a responsibility to those who are addicted to staying fully open & operational during this difficult time. Rise in Malibu offers you a light at the end of the tunnel with our evidence-based, highest-level-of-care program that aims to help clients achieve long-term recovery.